Agricultural mulch film high quality mulching film size of 1m x 400 m for growing food and vegetable crops
Agricultural mulch film , Mulching is a technique of adding a layer to the surface of the soil around the plant with plastic film to conserve the soil moisture that suppress weeds growth, regulate soil temperature and prevent water loss through evaporation.
We are reckoned in the market for offering Mulch Film, which is used for protecting soil and nullify effects of the climate. The film is acknowledged for its impact that has on light, which is responsible for creating both, heat and color.
Advantage of agricultural mulch film :
- Improved crop quality
- Water retention
- Minimization of weed spread
- Soil temperature control
- Soil desinfection before sowing
- Prevents the evaporation of water from the soil, giving the crop a constant and regular feeding.
- Avoid large fluctuations in soil temperature between day and night.
- Helps plant roots multiply and develop laterally.
- Makes the land more fertile and stimulates the absorption of nitrogen by the plant.
- Prevents weed growth due to the opacity of some plastic films and the high temperatures under them.
- Prevents the fruit from being in contact with the ground.
- The fruit then has a more attractive appearance that makes it commercially advantageous.
Package Includes :
As per order quantity
- Mulching film – 30 microns – 1m x 400 m
- Mulching film – 20 microns – 1m x 400 m