Brass hose elbow , a hose coupling is a connector on the end of a hose to connect (or couple) it with another hose or with a tap or a hose appliance, such as an irrigation sprinkler.
Hose fittings are parts used to connect hoses to equipment, among the fittings used to connect piping. In other applications, we may connect hoses of different sizes or repair damaged parts.
Hose Barb fittings are parts, which are generally machined and threaded out of brass rods. They are used for attaching and securing of hoses and their piping. Our barb fittings are available in a wide variety of configurations in a number of styles including tee, connectors, crosses, straight, elbow type. Barb sizes can be mixed on the same fitting for applications requiring multiple tubing sizes.
Features of Brass hose elbow :
- Perfect alignment between fittings and couplings
- Highest leak-proofing thanks to standardization of system components
- Efficient installation reliability thanks to consistent installation criteria
- Standard durability
- Excellent Finished Brass barbed fitting for tight seal on hose
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility, and low magnetic permeability
- Coupling for connecting a hose to a female connector
- Easy to Connect