Garden hoe 3 prong fork ergonomic handle with hang-up hole hoe/fork combo hand digger and cultivator tiller I all-purpose gardening tool
Garden hoe 3 prong. It is capable of digging, plants transferring, weeding, and loosening ventilating in yard, herb and vegetable garden.
- All-Purpose Heavy-Duty Garden Tool with 2-in-1 Head Design for digging and aerating soil.
- One side features a super tough, 3-Prong, long deep earth shredding Fork head
- The other side has a sharpened blade for chopping through thick ground roots.
- Non-Slip Handle Design offers maximum Comfort.
- The convenient Handle hole allows for hanging display and easy storage.
Dutch hoe: The Dutch hoe is designed to be pushed or pulled through the soil to cut the roots of weeds just under the surface. A Dutch hoe has a blade “sharp on every side so as to cut either forwards and backwards”. The blade must be set in a plane slightly upwardly inclined in relation to the dual axis of the shaft.
Draw hoe: A draw hoe has a blade set at approximately a right angle to the shaft. The user chops into the ground and then pulls (draws) the blade towards them. Altering the angle of the handle can cause the hoe to dig deeper or more shallowly as the hoe is pulled.
Stirrup hoe: A stirrup hoe is an essential weeding tool for any market gardener. The tool is a U-shaped blade that oscillates when you move it back and forth on the ground and is attached to a long wooden handle. They come in three different sizes, either with the 3 ¼-inch (8 cm), 5-inch (12.5 cm) or a 7-inch (17.75 cm) blade.
Heart-shaped hoe: The Heart Shaped Push Hoe removes weeds with ease. The pointed shape of the hoe allows weeding in tight spaces without damaging surrounding plants. With an ash wood handle.