Hand rake garden tool with plastic handle tool fork hoe cultivator super convenient grip gardening tools Perfect for loosening & sculpting soil, removing weeds
Hand rake garden tool are smaller versions of a typical lawn or leaf rake and have short handled flexible tines. They are ideal for cleaning up dead leaves and plant materials and other debris in garden beds. They can also be used to remove small areas of thatch in lawns where a large rake would not fit or cause damage
- The quality is so good that you’ll love Gardening than ever before, the grip will make you fall in love with preparing the soil for your plants and seeds.
- Strong Rust Proof 5 Tine is premium not even in looks but also in touch and feel.
- Grip Plastic handle, feel comfortable, smooth round without hurt hand, handle conforms to engineering design to provide rubbing grip, reduce the pressure of wrist and hand.
- Durable top-quality and good looking, this 1 piece garden tool serves as a perfect gift for gardening lover. You can also use a garden fork to help mix fertilizers, compost and other soil additives with the soil.
- Streamlined design handle, conform to human engineering, hollow high-strength metal rake, greatly reducing its weight, designed for long-time workers.
- Hand Trowel Cultivator Used for Digging, applying, Smoothing ,Small Potted Plants Digging, Weeding, loosening Soil, aerating, transplanting Cultivation, Fertilization
- Hand Rake – 1 No